Magic Mike

I have been to a few different shows. I had a blast every time I went! I have been to Le Bare in Texas and then some travelling group came to town at a local bar so I went to that as well. I want to say that was Men of Playgirl but I'm not sure. It was close to ten years ago.

Omg. I just watched the trailer, we are going next week, a bunch of girls and they serve drinks there. YAY.
But I looked at the trailer and then your siggy! OMG. LOL.

My rating would be plot 2 stars... Dance scenes 5 stars. It a fun movie to watch with a big group of friends. I don't regret going, but I was a bit disappointed with the storyline. The other weak link was the main actress. She pouted too much.

My rating would be plot 2 stars... Dance scenes 5 stars. It a fun movie to watch with a big group of friends. I don't regret going, but I was a bit disappointed with the storyline. The other weak link was the main actress. She pouted too much.

That's my BIGGEST gripe, she always looked so miserable her face was starting to annoy me. I give it 3 stars, it wasn't awful but I wanted better, the dance scenes were GREAT! Also the guy who played 'Tarzan' was a waste of screen space, he couldn't even move lol

jacquelineo said:

Agree, the storyline was weak but I could have watched them dance during the whole movie and be just fine hehe

I saw it last night and enjoyed it. I was surprised to see that Matt B and Joe M were barely shown. I thought Matthew McC character was hilarious.

I agree about the main actress. Her constant from annoyed me.

The theater was crazy last night. I mean there was so much screaming u couldn't make out what they were saying at times but it was so fun!!! Channing is hot!!!! That guy can dance had to fan myself off a couple of times!!! Going to have to get my husband some dance lessons!! Lol