MAGIC ERASER is amazing

I know I should have taken some before but I was so excited to get it done! it is a massive improvement - I am very pleased with it! I will do another one and take bf and after

Magic eraser absolutely ruined one of my speedies. It was never the same again. It dried the leather completely out. Ruined the sheen and no matter what I did, that beautiful patina and shine NEVER came back. I'm happy it worked for you, but I spent hundreds of dollars completely replacing the handles, chads and piping on my bag. I wouldn't touch magic eraser ever again. I'm not the only person either who has completely ruined a bag with magic eraser. I implore anyone reading this that although the OP has had a good result this one time, please please do extensive research and lots and lots of extensive searches on all different threads on this forum before you even remotely consider going anywhere near an expensive LV bag with a magic eraser. It's honestly not worth the risk.

Magic eraser absolutely ruined one of my speedies. It was never the same again. It dried the leather completely out. Ruined the sheen and no matter what I did, that beautiful patina and shine NEVER came back. I'm happy it worked for you, but I spent hundreds of dollars completely replacing the handles, chads and piping on my bag. I wouldn't touch magic eraser ever again. I'm not the only person either who has completely ruined a bag with magic eraser. I implore anyone reading this that although the OP has had a good result this one time, please please do extensive research and lots and lots of extensive searches on all different threads on this forum before you even remotely consider going anywhere near an expensive LV bag with a magic eraser. It's honestly not worth the risk.

Same story here with cm... The eraser stripped off the top layer of my leather and removed the sheen. Luckily I used it very lightly that I managed to restore it with some conditioner.

Congrats on your Ursula job though.