Magic Bag ~ Help Please :-)

Of the 3 sizes the Magic Bag comes in, what is the correct measurements for the Large/Grande bag, Fendi number 8BN145? Did Fendi make a Magic Zucca print bag about 19 inches wide, 10 inches high, 5 inches deep? Thanks for your help :smile:

Here is an ebay auction by pinchrosemary of a Zucca Print Magic bag with the exact measurements I am asking about... 19 x 11 x 5

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-FENDI-ZUCCA-LEATHER-LARGE-MAGIC-BAG-1160_W0QQitemZ170069397226QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The SA at the Fendi store told me the largest they have is model 8BN145 which is 14 wide ???

Did/does Fendi make a 19 wide Magic bag? :confused1:

Thank you.

When I was in the store on 5th Avenue a couple of months ago, there were just the 2 sizes, not the really large one you're describing. Pinchrosemary sells authentic and so I guess they made a larger one at some earlier point, even though it wasn't recently in the store.

Baglady.1 ~ Apparently, (I'm still trying to confirm) the Magic Bag was made in 3 sizes:

8BN143 = Small / 12 x 7

8BN144 = Medium / 14 x 8

8BN145 = Large/ 19x10

Susan-eric ~ I inquired about the large Magic bag (8BN145) at the 5th Avenue, as well as, Manhasset stores. SA's at both Fendi stores told me they have never seen nor had in stock, the large bag :confused1:

It appears the Large size (8BN145) may have been a department store exclusive (possibly Bloomingdales?). Anybody have a relationship with SA's at Bloomi's Fendi department that can help confirm this info?

Kavnadoo and fuyumi, thank you for the measurements provided in your posts. They were very helpful and much appreciated :yes:

UPDATE: After speaking with a "Jenny" at Fendi Customer Service - NYC, she did confirm the above information to be correct. That is, the Magic Bag is made in the above 3 sizes and these are the correct model numbers associated with each size.

I think you don't need to worry too much anyway as pinchrosemary has a great reputation for selling authentic bags.