Magic Alhambra ring--which finger?

mscupcake

O.G.
Dec 9, 2006
Hello everyone!

I recently placed an order for the Magic Alhambra ring in YG/white MOP. I sized it for my index, but am wondering if I should have gone with my ring finger instead. What would you choose? Would love to hear your opinion.

Thanks in advance :smile::heart:

Hello everyone!

I recently placed an order for the Magic Alhambra ring in YG/white MOP. I sized it for my index, but am wondering if I should have gone with my ring finger instead. What would you choose? Would love to hear your opinion.

Thanks in advance :smile::heart:

Ring finger. I like a big statement ring on the ring finger. Makes your fingers look elegant and flashy too. [emoji51]

Not a fan of rings on the index finger. Looks a bit juvenile to me (yes... I'll probably get bashed for saying it for those who love index finger rings, but I wanted to share my views since you are asking for opinions). Just my two cents.

Congrats on your purchase!

Ring finger. I like a big statement ring on the ring finger. Makes your fingers look elegant and flashy too. [emoji51]

Not a fan of rings on the index finger. Looks a bit juvenile to me (yes... I'll probably get bashed for saying it for those who love index finger rings, but I wanted to share my views since you are asking for opinions). Just my two cents.

I actually share the same feeling with you! I always love wearing my rings on my ring fingers.

Reactions: mscupcake
Nothing is set in stone for me! I like to play around, edgy, chic, classic..the only ring that goes in my ring finger is my engagement ring. I personally did not like Alhambra magic in my ring finger but we are talking about you here...Try them on in both fingers and see what you love. If you follow upcloseandstylish on IG, she wears it in her index finger like a BOSS!

Reactions: luckylove
I also think it can look really cool on the index or the middle. I actually prefer right handed rings to go on a finger other than the ring finger. It is more playful and allows me to have a bit of fun with jewelry. Ring fingers for me say engagement or wedding ring.... The magic alhambra ring is a whimsical, playful piece which lends itself to wearing on any finger you find comfortable.

Reactions: HADASSA

Thank you willeyi! I had not considered my ring finger until I got home (gah!)...I am receiving it soon and will take a look. I so appreciate your input...decisions, decisions! :flowers:

Nothing is set in stone for me! I like to play around, edgy, chic, classic..the only ring that goes in my ring finger is my engagement ring. I personally did not like Alhambra magic in my ring finger but we are talking about you here...Try them on in both fingers and see what you love. If you follow upcloseandstylish on IG, she wears it in her index finger like a BOSS!
Yes! She is actually what inspired me to choose the index finger, but we'll see when it arrives. Thank you! :heart:

I also think it can look really cool on the index or the middle. I actually prefer right handed rings to go on a finger other than the ring finger. It is more playful and allows me to have a bit of fun with jewelry. Ring fingers for me say engagement or wedding ring.... The magic alhambra ring is a whimsical, playful piece which lends itself to wearing on any finger you find comfortable.
Me too! It's such a fun piece...so difficult to decide. Would love to have the between the finger...maybe later :amuse: