Magic Alhambra pave earrings

They’re amazing! I have them in WG, but they glow in YG! [emoji7]

Magic pave in YG really look great on sbelle!
I am contemplating diamond earrings. Not necessarily Magic pave, but do you think I should by them in YG instead of WG, Bethc?
What other pieces do you wear when you wear Magic pave in WG??

Reactions: sbelle
Love these sbelle. I’m debating whether to get these frivole earrings or the white gold pave VA. I love both and and am having the hardest time deciding. Any insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I don't really have any insight because I love them both! My only suggestion is to go and try both pairs on if you can get to a boutique. I find that sometimes I don't like a pair of earrings on me as much as I do on someone else or vice versa. Good luck!!!

I tried on Magic pave in WG & YG last week. I did not know that the designs of WG and YG are different! Before trying them on, my mind was set on WG pave (because I have Magic long pendant in pave/WG), but they were really for dressy occasions. I don't think I will wear them in a set (too much matchy-matchy). The YG ones didn't look good on me...

I had never thought of the flower designs, but I think I may need to try on Frivole pave/WG. After looking various modeling pics of them these days, I have learned to love them. I have VA in pave/WG, but they are different enough???

I don't mean to hijack your thread, Toronto24. Have you decided on which to purchase already???
IMG_2713.JPG

I tried on Magic pave in WG & YG last week. I did not know that the designs of WG and YG are different! Before trying them on, my mind was set on WG pave (because I have Magic long pendant in pave/WG), but they were really for dressy occasions. I don't think I will wear them in a set (too much matchy-matchy). The YG ones didn't look good on me...

I had never thought of the flower designs, but I think I may need to try on Frivole pave/WG. After looking various modeling pics of them these days, I have learned to love them. I have VA in pave/WG, but they are different enough???

I don't mean to hijack your thread, Toronto24. Have you decided on which to purchase already???
View attachment 4014880

Thanks so much for this! I didn’t realize that the design was different. I just looked on their website and see that the YG has 2.22 diamond carat weight and WG has 2.13. The vintage YG is 0.96.

I absolutely love the YG magic alhambra but decided on the YG frivole instead at this time. I feel I will be able to get more wear out of the frivole right now. I haven’t picked them up yet (and I have been known to be quite indecisive with VCA since I love everything so let’s see what I end up with). I do hope to eventually have both though- the magic pave are quite stunning irl.

I actually never tried the wg pave magic nor the wg pave frivole since I have the lotus and thought it would be a good idea to get a YG pave piece. I have been thinking about this though and plan on trying on the wg in both when I go in.

I do think the VA pave wg and frivole pave wg look quite different. They frivole are so flattering on, I really have come to love them and am certain you will too![emoji177]

Thanks so much for this! I didn’t realize that the design was different. I just looked on their website and see that the YG has 2.22 diamond carat weight and WG has 2.13. The vintage YG is 0.96.

I absolutely love the YG magic alhambra but decided on the YG frivole instead at this time. I feel I will be able to get more wear out of the frivole right now. I haven’t picked them up yet (and I have been known to be quite indecisive with VCA since I love everything so let’s see what I end up with). I do hope to eventually have both though- the magic pave are quite stunning irl.

I actually never tried the wg pave magic nor the wg pave frivole since I have the lotus and thought it would be a good idea to get a YG pave piece. I have been thinking about this though and plan on trying on the wg in both when I go in.

I do think the VA pave wg and frivole pave wg look quite different. They frivole are so flattering on, I really have come to love them and am certain you will too![emoji177]

Hi Tronto 24,
I cannot find the carat weight info on the website, but I thought WG has more carats because it is more expensive (by $1,500) and it looks so in the attached comparison pic. Also, I thought the WG looked more glittering in person, which I did not like (LOL).

If you have the lotus, Frivole Pave/YG will be a better idea for sure! Expecting your modeling pics soon!!! I will probably choose the WG because I want to wear them with Magic long pendant pave in WG and 20p onyx/WG. I will try both anyway.

Reactions: Toronto24
And I agree with you on the “bling”- the magic are so sparkly! I love them for that reason but then for the same reason I won’t be able to wear them often enough right now.

Thank you so much for the carats info. I wonder why they make YG and WG different in carats and designs. Anyway they are both very very sparkly. I still want WG pave, but I will be able to wear them only a few times a year..... Perhaps Frivole pave will be a better idea.

Last edited: