Magic Alhambra long necklace on short girls

My SA wouldn’t sell it to me for this reason, lol. I think it’s too big and long for those of us that are not so tall, lol. However, doubled up it looks gorgeous! I still didn’t buy it because I loved the blue agate, but at its price, I’m not impressed and definitely ridiculous, even for VCA prices. You can get a 10 motif for its price. Sorry for the aside :smile:

My SA wouldn’t sell it to me for this reason, lol. I think it’s too big and long for those of us that are not so tall, lol. However, doubled up it looks gorgeous! I still didn’t buy it because I loved the blue agate, but at its price, I’m not impressed and definitely ridiculous, even for VCA prices. You can get a 10 motif for its price. Sorry for the aside :smile:

Thank you! I’m glad I asked about the length (and I agree with you about the price. It’s about double the price of the vintage piece).

I was interested in the new guiloche magic necklace but now leaning towards the classic size JUC with diamonds

oh my goodness, so glad I saw this!! After years of admiring these from a distance and especially after the new releases, I might actually be justified in purchasing one (one being a slippery slope to a few)- what's the distance between each of the jump rings (or I guess how much shorter is the necklace if worn on the shortest setting?) TIA!!

The new Magic Alhambra long necklaces have a third ring, see pic.

View attachment 4917909

Reactions: chromemilou