Magic Alhambra long necklace on short girls

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
Anyone in the 5’ range have this necklace and wear it the long way? Can you please post a pic? TIA

marbella8

O.G.
Jan 27, 2009
My SA wouldn’t sell it to me for this reason, lol. I think it’s too big and long for those of us that are not so tall, lol. However, doubled up it looks gorgeous! I still didn’t buy it because I loved the blue agate, but at its price, I’m not impressed and definitely ridiculous, even for VCA prices. You can get a 10 motif for its price. Sorry for the aside :smile:

PC1984

Jan 1, 2016
My SA wouldn’t sell it to me for this reason, lol. I think it’s too big and long for those of us that are not so tall, lol. However, doubled up it looks gorgeous! I still didn’t buy it because I loved the blue agate, but at its price, I’m not impressed and definitely ridiculous, even for VCA prices. You can get a 10 motif for its price. Sorry for the aside :smile:
Thank you! I’m glad I asked about the length (and I agree with you about the price. It’s about double the price of the vintage piece).

I was interested in the new guiloche magic necklace but now leaning towards the classic size JUC with diamonds

Guesswho

May 10, 2014
You can wear the magic necklace the long way at the third/shortest jumper ring - it is perfect for a 5'2'' person.

chicgal11

Dec 24, 2010
oh my goodness, so glad I saw this!! After years of admiring these from a distance and especially after the new releases, I might actually be justified in purchasing one (one being a slippery slope to a few)- what's the distance between each of the jump rings (or I guess how much shorter is the necklace if worn on the shortest setting?) TIA!!

The new Magic Alhambra long necklaces have a third ring, see pic.

View attachment 4917909

Reactions: chromemilou