Magic Alhambra bracelet, 5 motifs

Thank you! I just checked instagram, but not sure which of the posts are from you ;). Anyway, do you have the MOP or the MOP + Onyx? Does it get scratches easily, especially the large dangle? That's what i worry the most.

for bracelets, i have the WG magic multi-stone and the YG vintage MOP. i adore and love them both. in onyx, i only have the magic earrings and no scratches so far. the onyx is not as delicate as the others. i do have to always polish the onyx with a cloth to make it really shiny. somehow i always get paw prints in it. for the mops, i don't know that they get scratched easily but also because i don't inspect and look for scratches. for me, i just wear them and enjoy my stuff.

the YG multi-stone is a beautiful option for you :heart::heart:[/QUOTE]

Good idea! We shouldn't worry too much and just enjoy. Indeed the YG onyx and MOP magic bracelet is really calling out to me. I hope I can decide soon.

for bracelets, i have the WG magic multi-stone and the YG vintage MOP. i adore and love them both. in onyx, i only have the magic earrings and no scratches so far. the onyx is not as delicate as the others. i do have to always polish the onyx with a cloth to make it really shiny. somehow i always get paw prints in it. for the mops, i don't know that they get scratched easily but also because i don't inspect and look for scratches. for me, i just wear them and enjoy my stuff.

the YG multi-stone is a beautiful option for you :heart::heart:

Good idea! We shouldn't worry too much and just enjoy. Indeed the YG onyx and MOP magic bracelet is really calling out to me. I hope I can decide soon.[/QUOTE]
i'm sure whatever you decide to choose, it will be fabulous! what a happy problem. do share once you have made the choice ;);)

Good idea! We shouldn't worry too much and just enjoy. Indeed the YG onyx and MOP magic bracelet is really calling out to me. I hope I can decide soon.
i'm sure whatever you decide to choose, it will be fabulous! what a happy problem. do share once you have made the choice ;);)[/QUOTE]

Haha... happy problem indeed. Really hope to be able to share soon. Thanks again for all the help I got from TPF!