Maggies?????

Sep 8, 2010
Sunny South
Which color do you ladies perfer.......Midnight or Raisin?? Large or Small?? I have the lg. Midnight Maggie but the outlet just got the small in the Raisin in.....now I am torn!!! Love the color of the Midnight, and the size of the Raisin...(beautiful color too) a little different in price as well!! I am torn as I love both......also acorn alexandra,but they didn't get it in:sad:

nyssa.

._.
Jun 18, 2010
I love Maggie in Midnight just because it's such a deep, royal blue. Also, I generally find blue easier to match with. Hope that helps.

Joannek1717

Nov 9, 2009
Connecticut
If you love the smaller size, get the raisin. There will always be another blue bag coming out, hopefully in the "just right" size for you.

poppypink21

Oct 14, 2010
New Jersey
I have the large Midnight Maggie and I love it....why? I love the color and its shimmery. You can match it with anything!!! I prefer the large one because I like to put a lot of stuff in my bag (especially with 3 kids).

Sidne525

O.G.
Jan 18, 2010
Midnight. That color is so gorgeous! I found one at my outlet and didn't buy her and I've regretted it ever since. I love the raisin color too, but the shimmer of the midnight is just so pretty and I think it will match with more.

Sep 13, 2009
Northwest PA
RAISIN RAISIN RAISIN
I do find the purples to be as useable and as versatile as the "everyday" colours ie: black, brown, etc...
Which one do you LOVE? That will be the correct choice!