Maggie....Small or Large?

cmhasselb

Mar 1, 2010
Picked up my new Maggie today....large, black leather and I am wondering if I should have gotten the small one instead. I don't usually carry a ton of stuff and it seems some of the compartments are pretty empty. BUT, I don't want the small bag to be too small, you know? Anyone have both sizes? What do you think? For the past year I have been carrying the large cricket....thanks!!

I have the small Maggie, and a friend of mine has the Large. I didn't like the looks of the Large - I thought the straps looked too small for it, or something. I don't carry a whole lot of stuff either, and the small is perfect for me. I'm 5' 6".

Is there a way you can try on the small to see what you think? Or are you like me - devoid of all Coach except for online? :P

Ya know, I did try them both on...and preferred the large, but at that time I didn't put anything in it. When I went another time to look around again, they no longer had the large. I played around with the small and thought it could work but...I didn't want to get the small and wish that I gotten something a little bigger. I do like the large, I don't want to look like a bag lady! I tend to second guess large purchases....I'm a tool!

I think for your height the large is nice. I am 5'9 and have the large in 2 different colors, and love them

so you don't fill it up, that is fine too. Stick with your first choice, I am sure it is beautiful.

Yep, it's totally fine to NOT fill up a bag! Some bags look better full, but I find Maggie is really versatile that way, she looks just as good not stuffed.