Maggie- Saffron or Cinnamon....??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have any of you ladies seen the Saffron or Cinnamon Maggie in person? I just saw them on the website and like them both... any preferences?

Also, can I use my electronic PCE on them and then return one in the store???

TIA!!:P

2. Both are beautiful!! Can't go wrong with choosing either.

Something about that Saffron color...Oooooo so pretty!!! :girlsigh:

3. I have the saffron and I just love, love, love the color! It's so pretty in late summer/early fall. I saw the cinnamon and it was way too orange IMO, but then agian I've never really been into orange. HTH!!

4. Saffron! I have the orginal pleated saffron maggie.

5. I have the original cinnamon Maggie. Same color but without the brass logo on front. It is an amazing color and great bag. I had the smaller one and returned it originally because it kept slipping off my shoulder. I happened to be in the outlet a year later and saw the one and only large for less tan the price of the small.nit was meant to be. I have loved it since. It slips sometimes as well, but worth every readjustment

6. [​IMG]

I have last years cinnamon and love her. I have had so many compliments on this bag, especially the color. I vote cinnamon.

7. [​IMG]

I have last years cinnamon and love her. I have had so many compliments on this bag, especially the color. I vote cinnamon.

8. I like both but I prefer the Saffron because it is not as orange and is so beautiful for autumn!

9. I vote for saffron!

10. Seems like everyone loves the Saffron!!! I wonder if I order it if I can return to the store if for some reason it doesn't work out!???!

11. The cinnamon Maggie they have out this year, IMO opinion is much more orange-y than the first version they had out a year ago....the Saffron is also has more brown tones than the one a year ago. I thought I would like the cinnamon because I wear a lot of orange but I like the Saffron better.

12. You can absolutely return it to the store if you don't like it. Just take the order receipt that's included with your package.

13. Saffron! :smile:

14. I have the saffron Julianne and she is beautiful!

15. I saw the saffron IRL today and it is so pretty. Perfect for Fall.