Maggie pilot bag

ozmodiar

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
Saw these new pilot bags today...the Maggie!

I like these...they're a nice slouchy-looking cross between a hobo and a tote style. There is a large center section with zip closure and then two more open outer sections on either side with magnetic closures. They have the coach charm with the hangtags like the ones on the recent sohos.

They had the leather in black or light gray for $398.

The op art sig is khaki w/brown trim or black w/black for $358.

Attachments

• maggie pilot.jpg
    maggie pilot.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 1,183
Looks like a cross between a Zoe and some of the original Bonnie bags (that had the center kisslock and one pocket on each side, all between the handles)... I'd love to see one of these IRL! I would definitely consider getting one, depending on the price...

Thank you for sharing!!

Looks like a cross between a Zoe and some of the original Bonnie bags (that had the center kisslock and one pocket on each side, all between the handles)... I'd love to see one of these IRL! I would definitely consider getting one, depending on the price...

Thank you for sharing!!

price was posted....398 for the leather..;)

I'm liking the gray a lot. I'd love to see these in person... thanks for sharing!

price was posted....398 for the leather..;)

I'm liking the gray a lot. I'd love to see these in person... thanks for sharing!

I know... But I never buy anything full price anymore. So I am hoping I run into something like this at a discount - then I would consider buying. Especially the gray!