maggie lovers need help

baglovingmama

Bag Lover
Oct 24, 2006
What is it about this bag this you love? I saw them at the outlet and didn't get a chance to look closely because there were too many people. I am thinking about heading back today to check it out. How does it fit on the shoulder... how about over coats?

There is so much about this bag that I love--classic style, beautiful leather, rich colors, keeps me organized, comfortable on the shoulder, etc!

It is lightweight- comfortable and I like the way it is close to the body. I hve the 13900 in colbalt -LOVE LOVE LOVE - it is in the high 60s here 2day so I might take her out!!!!

There is so much about this bag that I love--classic style, beautiful leather, rich colors, keeps me organized, comfortable on the shoulder, etc!

This about sums it up for me too! I have the patent graphite (style 13900) and this is one of the most perfect Coach bags ever created. The side compartments allow for easy access to things I need to grab right away like keys, phone and wallet. Then there's the zippered middle compartment for even more storage. The leather quality is amazing. I love looking at all the detailing like the stitching and the buckles on the side.

I am a Maggie lover and addict. I have 3 and I want more.

I just saw another one at Macy's, the Colbolt Blue one and almost purchased it. The only reason I did not get it is because I have the Maggie InK.

I want the Maggie Bone, Op Art Maggie, and the Mahogony Maggie.

Here are the pictures...

user215093_pic42304_1254925837[1].jpg

user215093_pic42305_1254925915[1].jpg

user215093_pic42306_1254925988[1].jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Oh if they still have her come Tax Return Time *I file MAD early* I really want the op art maggie, I have one maggie and I love the 3 sections of the bag and the overall look and shape of her...she is so lovely

I am getting a bonce at the end of the year and I am so getting another Maggie... I know it is nuts there ae many other great new bags but I love the Maggie to death... I really want the Cinnomon Maggie, I know thyey do not make it any more but I have seen them at Macy's...

At my outlet they had the grey, graphite, black and cinnamon. I didn't get there today but I may have to go after work tomorrow. My husband said Shannon its going to be gone because you didn't go today. I went to my reg. coach store too and the SA's both had maggies one in large graphite patent and the other regular black leather they both loved them.
The more I hear the more I want to go back.

I love my Maggie and it fits quite comfortably on my shoulder. Calif. doesn't have a very long cold season, I hardly ever wear a coat, I love nice sweatshirts and pretty sweaters. Hope you can find someone to answer your question about wearing it over a coat. My guess would be that it wouldn't fit well over a coat, but hope you can get a better answer.

Hi COACH ADDICT! How do you like your Saffron Maggie? I think shes a beauty!

This is my Dream Maggie bag I love the color the fit the original Pleat in the middle design. I just love it.

I waited to long for this bag and then it sold out and I thought I had lost my chance so I went to the FP Store and they seach 3 stores in CA. Two of them had them but damage so they called the 3rd and they had one in mint condition and It was mine. Took for ever to get her (interstore transfers take more time than Jax does. When I got her I was so happy. This is one of my DREAM Bags... in My Dream Color. :yahoo: