Maggie - inside lining seam came apart

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Kansas
I picked up a beautiful large Maggie in the fall. I trade out my purses all the time so nothing is used longer than a few days. Tonight when I was transferring everything over to Zoe I found a 2 inch hole in the lining of one of Maggie's outside pockets!! The stitching came out on one side.

It needs to be fixed but I've never done this before. Any ideas on how to go about sending her in?? What the cost will be?? This hole is not my fault it is because of the stitching.

Thanks in advance!

Liz

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I'm so sorry! I would take it in to your local boutique and let them send it off for repair, or they might replace it on spot. I've seen them just replace the bag or issue a credit on the spot for something similar that happened (the customer didn't purchase the same bag but chose something else). In any event, they will send it off for repair for you if it comes to that.

chasenluke

Aug 11, 2008
I called my store yesterday because I found a seam coming apart on my Leather Peyton caryal. I have only had it for a month. They said to bring it in and they would see if it could be fixed and send it off free or replace it.

Valkrie

O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
That is one of the advantages of buying Coach they stand behind their product. I had a coral soho hobo bag that after a month the leather looked like it was peeling. I took to the boutique and they told me to pick out another bag. They didn't have the soho any longer but I found an Ali that I liked better.

COHgirl

I'm a real Girl now!
O.G.
Nov 15, 2009
Kansas
I dropped by the boutique and showed them my Maggie. The SA thinks it won't be repaired. Guess now all I can do is wait....

Aug 24, 2009
I hope it works out. What a bummer. But at least Coach stands behind their products, so you can rest assure that if this bag isn't fixed, the will honor your purchase and you'll have another in your future instead!