magenta SGH and violet RH cities!

thank you girls!! :smile: only you guys would ever understand how exciting it is and all the nuances between leather type/feel/etc. :biggrin:

alex: did you end up getting yours? i hope so!!

thanks fiat, i'll try that! i'm always a little scared about conditioning my bags though.. i can't decide if it is actually dry or i'm being super crazy and over-obsessing about it. i love your RH one!

chesire: your comment made me laugh out loud. ;)

purse: if only we could have bbags in all the jelly bean colors eh?? :graucho:

bella: heheh still waiting for "family" pictures. :nuts:

thank you all for always being so supportive (and enabling ;))!

^Of course, it should go without saying that both bags are simply stunning. :love: The silver hardware really compliments the Magenta and Violet is just hands-down one of the most beautiful colours they have ever done. I think you will be amazed at how easy it is to wear and how often it gets complimented!

I think it's very wise to avoid putting any products on your bag--I don't blame you for that. I feel I ruined the finish on one of my bags by treating it with a cream designed to protect it from water & oil stains. I have never had any problem with Apple Conditioner, though...it seems to be very gentle.

Congrats, pluiee! You have 2 of the most beautiful colors of the season. I'm loving the leather on both - so perfectly distressed!! :heart:
(I'm hesitant on conditioning my bags lately, too. I did it to the first couple of ones I had, and they became more matte. I know most people don't like the shine anyway, but I actually missed it! :shame:smile: