Magenta Purse Mint Condition from PFer

1. I was just about to post this one, too!:P Is this our PFer Oh Donna's? BEAUTIFUL COLOR and look at that leather!!!:drool:

2. Oh gorgeous! :drool: Yep, she's a great seller!! Hope someone here gets this!

3. Gook luck Donna, this bag is in a mint condition and i hope some one will grab it soon.:heart:

4. It is really pretty..if I didn't already have a magenta first I would buy it:smile:

5. Love the color!!!!

6. Meemie - is that your offer? I bought one recently and am awaiting arrival!
    Isn't that color gorgeous! Good luck!!!!

7. Love this! If I didn't have one, I'd totally BIN. Yummy...

8. OMG, i can't believe no one has made a move on this gorgeous bag yet. :sad: Come on girls, how often a perfect Magenta Purse comes your way. :nuts: This must have been some one's dream bag.:graucho:

9. This bag is beautiful in color and especially in this stye - someone must get it!

10. Hee. Glad to know... Yes someone should get it! =)

11. Yes, Dancing Queen - I would know!
    (She is a wonderful seller for those of you who don't know . . . which makes her eBay disaster even more unfair)

Get this bag - I love it!

12. Thanks sweetie. :love: I'm just glad that it has gone to a loving owner... :lol:

Someone should get this magenta purse! The seller is an absolute sweetheart! :flowers:

13. awww, gee, you guys make me blush:blush: :blush:

14. I second/third everyone else's recommendation. Donna is a sweetheart to deal with! It's too bad I already have my magenta first or I'd jump on this (oh yeah and I'm on purse ban now!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice