Magenta Patent Ergo...Anyone know the truth?

Meaning when someone says a bag is coming out in June of 08 it's really January 08?? Should we expect the debut of these to be sooner than we're expecting?? :nuts: And does that mean I now have one month to save up? :sweatdrop:

tlloveshim:

We many just have one month to save up for these bags so let's start saving now.
I am going to start saving right now!
best, Liz

If the bag says it is coming out in June of '08...It's going to be in for the May floorset, and availible to order probably a month of two before that. We do run on a fiscal year that starts in July, but one July hits, It'll be July '09 for us.

tlloveshim:

We many just have one month to save up for these bags so let's start saving now.
I am going to start saving right now!
best, Liz

I'm saving too! I can probably live without a pink tote since I have the magenta duffle but a pond bleecker would be awesome! I need a blue bag in my collection!

Please dont forget about someone posting about a new Carly leather colors for spring does anyone know anymore about this ?What if they make a Carly in Magenta like some one posted before or in Rose or some other pink TDF!:nuts:

OK girls! I spoke to a VERY reliable SA today....she said that there will be signature and pink bleeckers coming out in Dec/Jan...pink ergos in the spring (probably March)...alot of white/khaki bleeckers are beginning to come out now and more will be debuting, and she said she saw an orange/white signature bleecker as well! She doenst know anything about my beloved khaki/pond bleecker flap though!!! :sad: If I hear anything else, I'll let you know!!!!!!!!!

OK girls! I spoke to a VERY reliable SA today....she said that there will be signature and pink bleeckers coming out in Dec/Jan...pink ergos in the spring (probably March)...alot of white/khaki bleeckers are beginning to come out now and more will be debuting, and she said she saw an orange/white signature bleecker as well! She doenst know anything about my beloved khaki/pond bleecker flap though!!! :sad: If I hear anything else, I'll let you know!!!!!!!!!

Pink bleekers.....:drool::drool::drool: If I get a large Bleeker flap from DH for Christmas, I just might have to keep it unused with tags on until I see if this comes out...

Pink bleekers.....:drool::drool::drool: If I get a large Bleeker flap from DH for Christmas, I just might have to keep it unused with tags on until I see if this comes out...

The pink bleekers are rose in color, not magenta. This is the color the Large Bleeker Flap is coming in. I heard that that Legacy Leigh bag is also coming in the Rose color
for Spring. That is a lovely color as well. Just imagine the white Bleeker flap and the Legacy Leigh bag done in Rose - TDF!

11419_d1.jpg
11128_B4JU_t.jpg

The pink bleekers are rose in color, not magenta. This is the color the Large Bleeker Flap is coming in. I heard that that Legacy Leigh bag is also coming in the Rose color
for Spring. That is a lovely color as well. Just imagine the white Bleeker flap and the Legacy Leigh bag done in Rose - TDF!

I know but rose is almost as good as magenta. Khaki and Rose would be awesome as would khaki and punch. The all leather rose would be so pretty (not quite as nice as magenta but it'd do I guess ;)).....I LOVE PINK!!!