Magenta or Persimmon Isabella?

gggar

Feb 17, 2008
So in love with the Madison Isabella, I've a black one and would like to buy one in color but cannot decide which color...magenta or Persimmon?? I live in canada and quite far away from the outlet and coach store, could anyone please tell me if the "magenta" color on isabella is the very same color as the magenta Juliette (that my cousin has the juliette)? And, How about Persimmon ? Very confused....Help please.....

Bought a Lindsey in the persimmon it's such a unique color, not orange, maybe rust with red undertones. My sister loved it and asked if she could buy it from me for her daughter. My niece was stunned when she got it and has gotten so many compliments of the bag, she is thrilled.

Last edited:
gggar said:
So in love with the Madison Isabella, I've a black one and would like to buy one in color but cannot decide which color...magenta or Persimmon?? I live in canada and quite far away from the outlet and coach store, could anyone please tell me if the "magenta" color on isabella is the very same color as the magenta Juliette (that my cousin has the juliette)? And, How about Persimmon ? Very confused....Help please.....

Persimmon! I think it'll go with more :smile:

I have the magenta Isabella and I bought my mom the Persimmon Isabella for Christmas. I think they are both unique. I think that the Magenta is fun and flirty and that the Persimmon is nice a and fashionable. I love that it has a tanish orange look to it.

Both colors are gorgeous; I love the Isabelle. If you love both equally, maybe look through your closet and see which color matches more of your clothes? I think I'd have to have both colors myself lol, because they're both so pretty and so different from each other.

gggar said:

Magenta!

gggar said:

I vote for magenta. It's the same color as the magenta Juliette. It might help to go through the pics on the Isabelle clubhouse thread on here to compare colors.