magenta misery

a seller on ebay was going to sell me the aqua ledbury for £150( big fan of aqua/teal anything blue) some weeks ago now i emailed and tried to contact to make the transaction again and again i thought maybe she has changed her mind when the listing was removed it is now listed as a collectors item starting price £280 she has had confirmation from mulberry it was a ltd edn thats funny i saw one at the outlet for £206 ?? :wtf:

awwww,bless you sweetie!! What a miserable day for you. Hang back a while as Sara goes to Shepton quite often and can keep look out for you,I go to Chesh Oaks not sa often as Sara goes to Shepton,but they are super helpful and freindly in there,so next time I go I'll ask for you and see if they can let me know next time they get one in,or you could leave your name with them???

And actually just caught up with your other posts as I dropped this one in,I got a teal Helier a lil while ago,very cute,why not look for one of those,£147,and will make a fab lil tote for the summer.xx