Magenta love!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ok, so Im a little slow! I finally fell for this color!! Meet Barney the purple Balenciaga!! Its the box style!
    [​IMG]

2. Very pretty!!!! congrats Luccibag and Barney!

3. LOL, I love your name for it! Congrats - I love this colour!

4. yeah, lucci!!!! She (he??) is so pretty!! :love: Congrats!!! I love the Box style - let us know what you think after you've carried her (him?) around!:smile:

5. Woohoo!What a lovely color and I love the shape! Congrats to you and Barney! :lol:

6. Absolutely beautiful ... I just love love:love: this color! Congrats and enjoy!

7. So far Im amazed at how much it can carry. I dont like this style with the strap though. The strap is too long. But it looks great without it! It actually reminds me of an LV speedy! It holds a ton!

8. love it! congrats!!!!

9. Lucci i love it! i always have an internal struggle about the magenta...just not sure if i could pull it off but when i see pictures of it i fall in :love: . and the box is absolutely adorable! you have to post pictures wearing it!
    congrats

10. lucci, congrats on your magenta box!:wlae: glad you've discovered the beauty of bbag's magenta... better late than never.:flowers:

11. OMG:lol: That is soooo funny you named it Barney!! My 3 year old son constantly says he wants me to use my Badenta (magenta) Barney purse!!!:lol: Congrats girl!! Great choice enjoy!!;)

12. ^ranskimmie, "Badenta" is too cute!!!! :lol: i love it!

Luccibag, congrats on a beautiful "Barney"!:lol: i was a little slow too hopping on the magenta bandwagon but at least we're on it now :roflmfao: :lol:

13. Luccibag, Congratulations on your magenta! I completely agree with you, the box is a great bag....but wish the shoulder strap was shorter. :girlsigh:

14. It's a beauty! Congrats!

15. Gorgeous bag and I love Magenta too, Barney the box is adorable, Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice