Magenta LE Delivery Date?

i really cannot wait until people start hearing from SA's that the magentas are in--the couple of grainy photos that have surfaced are not enough to tide me over lol

I do not believe that BalNY is allowing any more pre-orders of the bag.

Based on my conversation with the Manger, I do not believe that the bags that were cancelled will be manufactured or received at balNY for sale.

But -- who knows :shrugs:

I do not believe that BalNY is allowing any more pre-orders of the bag.

Based on my conversation with the Manger, I do not believe that the bags that were cancelled will be manufactured or received at balNY for sale.

But -- who knows :shrugs:

Thanks... figures I fall in love with bbags (specifically the hot pink ones) when it's too late to order one! :crybaby:

Is it impossible to still get a magenta? :sad:

You should call BALNY and get the latest news. They were not promising there would be any bags, but at one point they were allowing people to place their names on a waiting list in the event there were. This info is over a week old, so things may have changed. I suppose it is conceivable there could be a stray bag or two, if someone cancelled after the date production of the bags started. If they are now letting anyone who is unhappy cancel, and if there is more slippage of ETA, maybe there could be a bag. If you really want it, can't hurt to try. :tup:

I have no idea if they started production or not. :shrugs:

All I know is that on Aug 8 when I spoke with the Manager, she asked me to please decide quickly if I wanted to cancel so that they could stop the bag from being made/delivered to them.

Rollergirl is right though: it cant hurt to call Bal and ask. They can only say no and then you are no worse off now than before :heart:

Confession: I cancelled my order two weeks ago and I deeply and profoundly wish that I had not :crybaby:

hmwe46, what will happen to those bags that were cancelled ? Have they start produce the bags yet ? Just curious.

I just called BalNY. don't know who i talked to, but she said that the bags are supposed to be shipped to the store on the 21st. but they haven't gotten any shipments, nor did they get any words from the corporate. i could tell, from the tone of her voice, that she's probablly gotten calls like this all week long. i'm not saying that she wasn't nice, but it's that she's just as frustrated as we are.

Does that mean Regular HW are supposed to be shipped from Italy to BalNY on Sep 21???

I just called BalNY. don't know who i talked to, but she said that the bags are supposed to be shipped to the store on the 21st. but they haven't gotten any shipments, nor did they get any words from the corporate. i could tell, from the tone of her voice, that she's probablly gotten calls like this all week long. i'm not saying that she wasn't nice, but it's that she's just as frustrated as we are.