Magenta First

1. I have the opportunity to purchase a Magenta First...

what are everyone's thoughts? is it too bright?

2. Oh my goodness, no, I don't think it is too bright. I think it is such a rich, beautiful color. But, if you're not feelin' it ... then don't get it. Have you seen it in person?

3. magenta is a great color! go for it!

4. It's a fantastic color and you will not regret it!

5. I ADORE my magenta first! I would recommend that you RUN to get it! It's a fun color that looks great with neutrals. I love how it POPS and brightens up an outfit without looking garish or tacky.

6. i love this colour!!! i think its SO yummy!!!

7. No, I have not see the purse in person.

I have seen pictures...I really want it, I was just worried it would be too bright. Maybe I should wait untill I am 100% sure.

I really do want an old leather first though....

8. i had a magenta city. totally love it :P

9. it's a gorgeous color!

10. i think magenta is very pretty in small size bags like first and box~

11. I think it's a beautiful color! I was really bummed to miss out on it when BalNY got a few back in stock back in June. I would definitely go for it!:yes:

12. Love the color; I think it would be an excellent choice.

13. The color is amazing!

14. I am soooo not a pink person, but I have seen the Magenta (Saks Fifth Ave in Boca Raton, FL still has a Shoulder in the Magenta. Talk to Debbie, she is the greatest!) IRL and in posts here and I think it's beautiful.

Go get it! : )

I wish you well,

Bridget

15. I LOVE that color - but I am totally a pink person! I think it depends on what your wardrobe looks like - I wouldn't buy it if you wear tons of colors, then it'll look too crazy, but I love the look of a bright colored purse on a neutral outfit!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice