magenta first!

1. hey ya... is this suppose to be in the other thread....???? you know the --- Authenticate This Balenciaga ---??? geez, do i sound like the b-bag police??? HA HAHAHAHAHA!

2. no, i am not wondering about authenticity at all. just wanted to give people who want a magenta a heads up. =D Hope I don't get in trouble...hee hee.

3. this is a PFers auction. there is a thread about this somewhere here. i think it is a second (or third) listing.

4. Hm, I wish I liked magenta. I can't get into that colour though.

5. It's interesting seeing how varied the leathers are on these bags. This leather looks pretty wrinkled compared to my Magenta City! I don't think I've ever seen Balenciaga leather look quite like that.

6. yea, not a huge magenta lover. but i think it looks cute in the twiggy.

7. not magenta fans?:shocked:
    can't believe what i'm reading! just kidding.
    more magenta for me!;) :love:

8. Thats O.K. I make up for all the magenta non lovers here. I adore ALL magenta Bbags:love:

9. I wonder why it is not selling then?

10. Its sold!! YAY!!!! Who got it?

11. It's not sold ranskimmie. It didn't have a BIN and it has 9 days to go. I think something's wrong with your eBay pages. Try clearing your cache and logging out and back in.

12. O.K. just checked. I was right the same bag ended and was just relisted. item# was 6887412340 and now its #6889907025.

13. Beautiful color, but seller will not ship outside US:oh:
    Anyway, I'd prefer a Magenta Twiggy:biggrin:

14. mm weird, seems like this bag is listed again. is it? i thought i saw it on eBay before alr?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice