Magenta First on Ebay BIN $1099 My Puuoette!

1. Its looks super ladies!!! #6882990725

2. Someone please buy it now!!!

3. Hey Irishgal! Its calling your name!!:graucho:

4. Is that where those voices are coming from??!!! :blink: Well, if someone had not gotten ahold of my husband's debit card (see post in Gen Dis) and cleaned 5K out of my checking account she would be mine...:censor:

5. :amazed: No Way!!! I am sooooo sorry to hear that!

6. AWFUL!!!
    was there a camera in the machine they stole from? I have 2 friends who were able to identify the thieves this way.
    Both ended up being servers, one from a bar, and one from a cafe that they had just been in. The thieves watched them enter their PIN's then casually kept the cards after they paid!!

7. OMG ..... it's already sold :sad: !!!!

8. AWW Firstclass1, were you going to get it?:cry:

So who is the lucky winner???

9. yes! Could the winner please stand up! ;)

10. Yes "who" is the lucky winner ??? All right, so I still wait for the '04 Lilac-city . . . ;) :yes:

11. It's me
    I'm sorry I did not you wanted it:cry:
    I have been searching eBay all day looking for a dusty rose and saw this...I will keep my eye's open for another one for you:biggrin:

All is fare in Love & Bags :roflmfao:
    When there is a BIN button YOU HIT FIRST ask questions later:P

12. YAY!!!! We are new magenta first twinsies!:heart: I just bought mine a couple of days ago, and will be getting mine soon too!!!:biggrin:

13. GET OUT!!! Thats great ...What did you pay for yours if you don't mind:graucho:

14. Oh CONGRATS VipStyle :flowers: !! Don't worry .... I'm looking for a '04 Lilac city . . . maybe you could keep open your eyes for this ?! :yes::graucho:

15. Hahah SO TRUE. That's how my magenta twiggy found me! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice