Magenta First + magenta hair = scary!

Thanks so much for all your responses + nice compliments! :amuse: The tPF gals are just the nicest bunch of people. :flowers: I'm still torn on the bag though. I love the color, but I don't know if I LOVE it. I tend to stay away from anything in the pink/fuschia family. (Ironic, huh?) I think maybe I will keep it around for another 2 or 3 days and see how I feel. I will keep everyone posted on what I decide though!

toiletduck said:
btw, edna...do u have xanga?? i think i subscribe haha
I do have a xanga! haha, my little space on the world wide web. Small world!

winona77 said:
b I have a xanga too...;) :graucho:
Yay! There are still some people who haven't abandoned xanga for myspace. Although I do have a myspace as well. :amuse:

Edna said:
So I received the Magenta First from Bal NY and it is marvelous, it truly is. I love the color! But I think it is way too close to my hair color. :rolleyes: I think it looks too matchy and clownish, and almost tacky on me. I'm a strange girl.

Here are pictures. What do you ladies think? Should I keep it?

NOTE: Please excuse my bummy clothes and no makeup. Yeah, scary. :sick::wacko:

No way, looks great! (both you and the bag!) Keep it!!

omg! i love that you have to worry about this! soo cute! i love the magenta hair! (keep that for sure!)

I'm not a fan of the magenta... for me. its pretty, but I'm not a pink/purple girl. So... I say exchange it if you arent feeling it. No use in keeping a bag you feel iffy about! I think you'd look amazing with a blue india or emerald or camel or cognac! hell... you'd look good with any color. so its up to you, also, you could try carrying it in your hands, so it isnt so close to your hair, maybe that would make it less matchy :flowers:

i love your style! *sigh* i wish i had magenta hair. I definetely cant pull that off! you look amazing! maybe i could do some blue... *ponders*

wow, your magenta hair is hot on you!! i could never pull that off- i'm jealous!

i love the magenta color and it works really well with your hair. very striking!