Magenta First is up too - low BIN

1. hehe thanks! let me know if a PF member wants it... ;) just email me through eBay, I'd be more than happy to work it out! :smile:

2. beautiful bag mimi and at such a great price!! someone will snatch it up quickly for sure! good luck!! :biggrin:

3. Mimi, I am interested but I have never seen magenta IRL. Is it real purple or more hot pinkish?

4. it is gorgeous. i am sure it'll sell in a flash.

5. It's definitely a true magenta hue, a great mix of both - very eyecatching, one of Balenciaga's best bright colors in my opinion. In day light it is really captivating, and in a dimmer light it truly brings out the purple tone, and becomes really rich. It's verrry pretty in person! :heart:

(and the Fall '05 leather on the brighter colors is really thick, soft, and perfectly distressed)

6. I will email you through eBay :smile:

7. WHOA, congrats Mimi, and whoever got it (is it you giggles?)

8. yay mimi! (and presumably giggles)

9. Yes it was me :love: :love:

10. woooo-hee!!! that was fast!! congrats, Mimi and giggles!!!!

11. YAYYY!! :smile: Thanks giggles :love: I'm soooooo happy it was you!!!! YAY! A PF GIRL GOT MY BAG! :smile: hehe I am happy ;)

12. WOOHOO :yahoo: yaaaayyy CONGRATS giggles! You've been very busy lately ;)

13. Drat!!! Another color I was looking for and I was on the phone! That went quick!!! Congrats to whomever got it!

14. I am addicted to Bbags!! I can't get enough :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice