Magenta Day Hobo - SP 1299, BIN 1400

1. very pretty, but I already have a Magenta Purse....darnit.

2. OMG!!!! my dream bag but i have it in the first b/c I was not able to get the day. What to do??!!!!
    Do ya'll think I can get a fair price for my magenta first??? I would so love to get this bag and then sell my first to help with the cost.

3. I say buy the Day and sell the First. Magenta seems to be loved by many, so I'm sure you'll have no problem getting rid of it. Go for it!!!!! :yes:

4. Everyone loves the magenta and I think it really looks great in the hobo style. There doesn't seem to be that many of these around and in such good condition - I agree with :idea:.

5. oh i'm so torn between that and the dolma day or the dolma city!!!! 3 great bags!!! wish I had money for them all. hehe

6. Go for the Magenta.:yahoo: It is the hottest color.:yes:

7. Both are great, but you seem to love magenta, so go for it!

8. thanks guys, i'm really thinking about it. i just hate having 2 of the same color. Also I got this new coat and i am thinking the Dolma will look better with it then magenta

9. hc1871,
    If you really love the color, then I think having 2 is fine, especially a discontinued color. (of course, I do . . . :shame:smile:

10. Magenta is sooo gorgeous and it looks AMAZING in the day style!

11. That Magenta is gorgeous! *sigh* Cal need's to plant a money-tree

12. the seller is a PF'er too! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice