Magenta City BIN $1100!!!

1. Auction # 6891723573. Looks kinda worked though. What do you think?:huh:

2. it does look a little used. I just saw it a few minutes ago and pm'd acegirl b/c I knew she wanted a larger magenta bag.

3. bin is gone, the color looks weird on that bag.

4. it looks a bit worn but that leather looks sooooo soft

5. Heya' winona! Looked pretty bad huh? Oh well, guess someone loved the REALLY vintage look:shame:

6. Just a warning on this one girls - this seller copied about 85% of the text from one of my past auctions. Those are not my pictures but geez - it just annoys the crap out of me when sellers can't write their own listings :sad:

7. Grrrrr.. That's so annoying! I'd let her know..

Thanks again all for letting me know about the bag..I'm gonna pass on this one though. ;)

8. UH OH!:amazed: I wonder if the buyer is a pf member? That sucks!:sad:

9. i thought it was weird that the first pics look like stock photos, then her own.

10. Actually I don't really mind that look :shame: but the magenta color is WAY off, it's probably the photo...

11. is the buyer pgurl, the one who got banned?

if it is a different PFer, i apologize.

12. livethelake, ew. i cannot stand that.

did you see the Calcaire?!

13. As soon as I saw the listing, I sent her a msg thru eBay...wishing her g/l on her sale and suggesting she write her own listings in the future, that using someone elses just isn't cool.....

and I think the bidder is a former PF member... (chigirl - you're 100% right)

Winona - thanks! saw it, also Chigirls pm in the middle of the night - lol

14. Geez ... I have no hope (since I can't get into eBay from work); I guess I'm resigned to having to buy retail. Although, given all the leather and color variations, I think I'm going to do a look & feel beforehand!

15. O.K. whats up with this bag? Its been listed again with no BIN and starting bid at $695:blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice