Magenta city 1100 BIN

PEOPLE! You are allowed to post TWELVE pictures! PAY the extra 15 cents per picture and show us 12 pictures of the bags!

And while youre at it, turn the lights ON in the room! Better lighting means better pictures and that means we wont NAG at you to email us more of them!

~sheesh!~

I sold this bag to her and its in really good condition. The handles were just a tad darker than I wanted but the leather is better than the new one I bought. I do think some additional pictures would help!

PEOPLE! You are allowed to post TWELVE pictures! PAY the extra 15 cents per picture and show us 12 pictures of the bags!

And while youre at it, turn the lights ON in the room! Better lighting means better pictures and that means we wont NAG at you to email us more of them!

~sheesh!~

I am in the process of putting more/new pictures up this morning. My camera battery died while I was taking them (which accounts for the dark quality- I did have a light on!). I know the pictures weren't great, but I needed to get something in the listing to start it off.

Also, with regards to paypal, I stopped offering paypal because of all the scammers on ebay (see ebay forum for threads on this).