Magenta and Fuschia ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Took one more with Magenta Isabelle and Patent Berry and Raspberry Croc. Again, it's with flash so the pic is much lighter than the irl depth. Now that I have them side by side, patent Berry is quite a bit darker than the Magenta.

Attached Files:

2. Magenta is more purplish than pink. I bought the Isabelle just for the color Magenta. It stands out. I wish it was a lipstick color :smile:

3. Thanks so much for the comparison!

4. Thank you......yes totally justified to have both colors when you see them side by side. I told dh that the outlet had called and had my Fuschia on hold and he asked if I wanted to go up there tonight....I told him I could wait till the morning :P so excited to go pick her up .

5. IRL fuchsia is more of a bubblegum/hot pink, and magenta is more of a darker, berry pink.

On my screen fuchsia is looking warmer, like shrimp, hitch it totally isn't, and magenta is looking a lot lighter than IRL.

Bottom line, both pretty, and very different from each other if you want to get both.

6. Thanks for the pic! I love the Legacy Fuschia! This is what I wished the Madison Fuschia looked like.

Try MAC Show Orchid Lipstick, a Pro color, with Magenta lip liner. Or just the Magenta Lip Liner by itself.

7. Gasp!!! I have fuschia Hailey and have been debating something in the legacy fuschia and seeing this pic made me realize just how PINK legacy is! NEED!

8. Great comparison pics! I think these really well represent the color differences from what I've seen. I'm a sucker for that true, vibrant hot pink (like the legacy duffle), so I went with the gathered lindsey in magenta because it's closer to that vibrant hot pink. Your pics are so helpful!

9. I agree with this!

I found the fuschia to almost have an orange-ish undertone to it. I have not seen them side by side though.

10. Thank you for these - this is really helpful!

11. YES - THANKS!! I ordered the magenta sight unseen with a PCE and had gotten a fuschia bag with the last PCE. I'm a pink and purple fan but was hoping I'd be able to justify both bags. Now I know I can!!

12. SUPER! Thanks. I just called Macy's and they have that lipstick :smile:

13. Here is fuchsia hailey & magenta large wristlet

Attached Files:

14. They compliment each other beautifully...I couldn't get to the outlet today as real life dared to get in the way of my coach addiction...lol
    I am heading up there after I drop off the kids in the morning :smile:

15. This lipstick is a perfect/accurate match for the bag. I wore them both today :smile: Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice