*Magdalena*'s shoe candy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the contrast too! I just wanted to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. I have been wondering about this for a while and when I see pics of them they look all one color.

2. You have a very beautiful collection *Magdalena*
    I :heart: VP's !! and the one with the fur:P

3. Gorgeous collection! I love your Blue Multi Armadillos! Your puppy is so cute! I love the way he's sitting it's so funny!

4. ^^i know, he does that...he sits on his butt, literally. I have never seen a dog do that with his rear paws sticking out in the front. he's special!!! lol

Thanks socalboo, choo_freaky, MsFrida, and Danielle-you also have a wonderful collection! I cant wait to do some SO's this year!

5. I love looking at all of your beautiful shoes...but the pic with your little peanut just cracks me up!

My dog sometimes sits on his butt too! I'll try to get a pic next time I catch him doing it! :roflmfao:

6. thanks sweetie! definitely try to take a pic and post it here...what kind of dog do you have?

7. #67 Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2009
    My new and first ever exotic...python VP w/gold tip(i couldnt take my eyes off of them when Alice posted hers)....I am absolutely in love with them!!!!! :love::love::love:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i think these also will go beautifully with my YSL Muse

[​IMG]

8. and here are some modeling shots...

[​IMG]

God, I need a tan...ughhh

[​IMG]

9. Magdalena They are amazing! Congrats!

10. gorgeous! Congrats *Magdalena*!

11. Thanks Juliet and NakedMosher!

Drapiday in Purple Suede....I was pleasantly surpised on how beautiful this purple is IRL.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. nice toes....love those

13. Magdalena, congrats on the new additions! The python VPs are :drool:

14. OMG .. how did i miss this thread????????? Mags, your collection is perfect! And your doggy is just BEAUTIFUL! ... Esp with those VN's in the background. I'm so jealous, i NEED them so badly but can't find a pair :crybaby:

15. ^^^^ thanks girls! Savvy~~I found them on NM.com 3 months ago...they may pop up on their site again. You will be the first one to know-what is your size?? i'll be on the lookout for ya..