*Magdalena*'s shoe candy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. beautiful collection, and your doggy is such a ham! :P

2. Magda, your collection is gorgeous. I love all the different colors and styles. Great job!! lol

3. beautiful collection, you have a little of everything. LOVE the nude triclos...and the VP turtle...and the magenta new simple...and PEANUT!

4. Magdalena, I couldn't focus on your divine CL collection after seeing that pic of your lil peanut!! He's just too cute!! :flowers:

5. Oh, Mags!

Amazing collection!!! I love your Ambrosinas, silver Sometimes and turquoise Ron Rons the best!

6. You have a very beautiful collection and the most cutest puppy:tender:

7. Gorgeous collection! Lots of color! I love the new additions too!

And, how cute is your puppy?!

8. Kamilla and Ashakes-even though I am proud of my collection, it doesnt even compare to your army of shoes!! Thanks for the compliments, lilmissjenna, rilokiley, Karwood, keya, Lovery&Amazing, Dana.

9. Awww, I want a puppy!

I love your collection!! I especially love the green VNs.

I do have a question. Does your sometimes have different silver. I think mine have regular silver laminato and a pewter color where the tie up. Mine look two toned. Or am I seeing things?

10. love your turquoise ron rons....which i tried on at saks yesterday and wanted them sooooooo bad!!!:sweatdrop:

11. lovely collection!!! and your pups is sooooo cute!!!

12. Fabulous collection! And I love the puppy too! ;)

13. haha, you are not seeing things! Mine are two toned as well....where they tie up, it's more of a darker silver than aywhere else on the shoe! I kinda like that contrast.

thanks Carla, sakura and taydev

14. such a stunning collection! those green very noeds are beautiful aswell as those armadillos :love:

15. Nice collection, but little peanut stole my heart! Too adorable.. :love: