*Magdalena*'s shoe candy

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This month officially marks 1 year since my Christian Louboutin obsession has begun and is still going strong!!!! His amazing creations, color varieties, attention to detail and fine craftsmanship, and of course the beautiful sole in the most perfect shade of red keep me coming back for more! it was love at first sight after all :girlsigh: i think i have come down to my final picks that i will treasure for years to come...and I'm sure I will be adding more...

the family shot-21 pairs.... however it's missing couple pairs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    of course my little peanut had to get in the action...he never misses out!!!
    [​IMG]

and here are individual shots

Decollette 868 in Black Jazz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mary Jane Iowa Zeppa in Black Patent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Magdalena - I love, love love those Very Noeud's! (The pooch is pretty cute too) Great collection you've got going on.

3. Mouche Ricamo in Crepe Satin
    [​IMG]

Joli Noed Dorcet in Red Patent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Joli Noed Dorcet in yellow patent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Triclo in Nude patent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Wow!!!!! :nuts: I had no idea how much your collection has grown! Every pair is just fabulous and you're making me regret not getting the yellow Joli Noeuds. :P Gorgeous collection! Love your little one in the pic, btw. :P Good to see you around again, Magdalena!

5. Magdalena!!! Your collection is TDF, love them all! But, that little guy just made me scream he is sooo cute!!! I love him, I just want to squish his little puffy face

6. Insectika in Luggage Calf
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Minibout Zep in Brown(Taupe)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NP in Grey Flannel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Simple in Magenta Patent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Very Prive in Turtle Patent
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very Noed in Emerald Green Satin(one of my FAVE)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Declic in Wine Red Suede
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Astraqueen Booties in Black Suede/w leather

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ornirons in Black Calf(anothe fave of mine-and in desperate need of putting new soles on)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

C'est Moi in Teal Suede
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Gorgeous collection!

10. Gorgeous!!!

11. Ambrosina in Red Crepe Satin
    [​IMG]

Decollete 328 in Pink patent
    [​IMG]

Ron Ron in Turquoise Suede
    [​IMG]

12. and my latest acquisitions......:love:

Armadillo in Blue Multicolor Satin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sometimes in Silver Nappa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Phew....that will do it...

13. Thanks Shirli, Lo*(you crack me up...that's exactly what I think when I see your puppy in your avatar lol), Techie81-it's good to be back, missed you guys! LOveYa! and Justkell

14. OMG Mag!! Love love love the green Very Noeud!! I need them!!

15. Beautiful collection, Magdalena! Love the color spread and that lil peanut shot is priceless... :tender: