Magazine tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw someone's pic here of their magazine tote..
    i always wanted one and want to hear from any owners of this bag..
    do you love it and what do you use it for .. as a handbag , etc....
    I would love to hear from all the owners of this bag !

2. i have one coming! i'll post pics when it gets here!

3. My sister has it in white and I tis great she totally loves it.. I have used it and it is very comfy..

4. I just bought a grey one but haven't used it yet. I'll post when I do!!!

5. HI,
    I don't have the Magazine tote but (IMO), she is Ms. Julianne without the long strap. The Magazine tote does have larger handles.
    Very Nice!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

6. i can hardly wait for the pics ! thanks..

7. I have one I use it for a purse but I can throw my daughter's diapers and wipes in it and use it as a diaper bag. It also will fit my laptop so it can be used as a school or work bag as well.

8. I just snagged a green Magazine Tote at the outlet and I was wondering the same thing! Is she too much of a tote to be a purse for me? I'm a bit concerned about her not having a full closure at the top. She just has the dog leash. This is fine for a tote, but I prefer to keep my purse contents fully protected. So, I'm on the fence, as usual......