Mae Tote

Stephg

Shopping... BRB
Jan 20, 2015
Canada
So plain yet so nice looking. Anyone seen one IRL? How's the leather? Love the fact that it's reversible!

Suz82

Aug 17, 2015
I have only seen it on eBay and it looks so comfy! I love the idea of the reversible totes, a great way to get two colours!

Stephg

Shopping... BRB
Jan 20, 2015
Canada
There's one that's Dove and lilac inside. Both great colours, so hard to buy things online when you can't see anything in person

Suz82

Aug 17, 2015
I saw that and there also dove and silver, but the dove/likac would be my prefered combo as I don't think I would use the silver as much as lilac.

Jul 23, 2006
I saw it in store and it's really nice. The leather is very soft and squishy. If the price drops low enough, I may snatch one up....[emoji3]

Stephg

Shopping... BRB
Jan 20, 2015
Canada
I saw it in store and it's really nice. The leather is very soft and squishy. If the price drops low enough, I may snatch one up....[emoji3]

Awesome that's what I want. I don't want a structured tote. And love that it's 2 bags in one with reversing it! I think I may get the dove/lilac or black/acorn.

climbgirl

climbgirl
Sep 24, 2013
Atlanta
Stephg, I don't notice much difference in the Mae and Izzy. There is no sagging and I carry mine fully loaded. I sold tons of bags and this is my all time favorite. I have in several colors and would have more if more colors were available. I tried posting a picture but am having computer issues. I tried to PM you but not sure it went through, so sorry.