Mae Tote

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So plain yet so nice looking. Anyone seen one IRL? How's the leather? Love the fact that it's reversible!

2. I have only seen it on eBay and it looks so comfy! I love the idea of the reversible totes, a great way to get two colours!

3. There's one that's Dove and lilac inside. Both great colours, so hard to buy things online when you can't see anything in person

4. I saw that and there also dove and silver, but the dove/likac would be my prefered combo as I don't think I would use the silver as much as lilac.

5. I saw it in store and it's really nice. The leather is very soft and squishy. If the price drops low enough, I may snatch one up....[emoji3]

6. With the additional 20% off, it's $178 right now at Macy's.

7. Awesome that's what I want. I don't want a structured tote. And love that it's 2 bags in one with reversing it! I think I may get the dove/lilac or black/acorn.

8. Tempting.....[emoji3]

9. I'm eyeballing the new Emry tote. It is not reversible, but has leather pockets on the inside...

10. Stephg, I don't notice much difference in the Mae and Izzy. There is no sagging and I carry mine fully loaded. I sold tons of bags and this is my all time favorite. I have in several colors and would have more if more colors were available. I tried posting a picture but am having computer issues. I tried to PM you but not sure it went through, so sorry.

11. i'm curious about the mae tote, just recently ordered one online and can't wait to get my hands on it. I have ordered a black/camel combo colour for myself :biggrin:

Attached Files:

Suz82 likes this.
  12. Will be such a versatile bag for you :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice