MADRID REPORT - some GREAT BAG there!!!

1. Ladies, I'm still new and getting the hang of this.. so please if you have any recommendations.. let me know.. but I thought this merits a thread unless there's a special place in the PF for this..

H bags sell so quick I figure I should post this ASAP.
    I was just at the Madrid store.. if anyone's traveling..
    there's :
    -the MOST beautiful - total Grace Kelly type- Toile & cuir Kelly bag in that white leather toile H combo ( think it was a 32cm) - I have it in a Birkin, I LOVE that combo !!

(BTW I was so floored by everything they had I can't remember all and they wouldn't let me take pics... have to get one of those phones with a camera next time:graucho: )

-a Black 35 cm Birkin in a totally new leather called Swift- which to the old timers like myself who remember it, is like a resurected Gulliver- I LOVE gulliver BUt already own a Black 35 cm Birkin in Togo so it's overkill.. and I resited buying it.

- a Rouge H Birkin 35 too- just like the one Jodie Foster had in "the Inside Man" except hers was gold hdw, and this one's silver.
    -a blue jean travel size Birkin - soooo cool! But you'd need your SO or DH to carry it for you:graucho: , prob. very heavy

- the most GORGEOUS Black Croc HAC!!:heart: A big one too.. looked like a 36 cm or something! I didn't ask...

- Plumes Galore.. they had a white one with I think it was Blue jean trim around it.. as I said.. you know how you cna get dizzy at hermes when they have nice things? ok, that was the situation.. I was giddy & tired.. and couldn't see straigh with so many great peices!!!:supacool:
    OH and the best part was the window!!!! ( again I regret not having a camera- for all Kelly fans, they had this Ferris Wheel with a different pastel colored Kelly hanging on each level of the wheel. SO pretty!!!!)

Anyway I placed an order- bought some RTW and resisted buying a bag since they were all pretty close to things I already own.. but I wanted to share it with the PF.

That's what we do here right? :s As I said, I'm new.. so please counsel me.

Oh, and then the Airport Hermes stand had THE most beautiful Trim!! OMG it was one of those two tone, toile & Cuir ones looked like a 31cm YUM! Love toile & cuir, and they had a coupld of Plumes too.. but at that point I was late for m y flight and literally RUNNNNING to the gate.

2. oooooohhhhhhh, my friend just came back from spain and got herself a new birkin 35 in that white leather/toile combo with PH (like your's). and that's the kelly version that's left there!

that store does have a lot of kelly/birkins running around......while she was there (about 3 wks ago) there also was the taupe one (etoupe?) birkin bought by someone else.

madrid H fans, better rush in!

3. wow!!! so many birkins in one place!

4. GREAT report. Thanks! Wish I was there to soak it all up in person!

5. thanks for the report!!! I WISH I WAS IN MADRID! i would totally buy that birkin! =/ how much does it cost there?

6. Yo quiero todo ! why am i not in madrid !!!!:nuts:

7. any black box souple kelly bags in 25 with gold hardware?:nuts: :nuts:
    if yes, you just tell them to tuck it aside - my dh is going there next week.
    (no, i'm not technically ready, but hoping that dh would be foolish and impulse if the perfect bag were right in front of him:graucho:)

8. Oh, how exciting! I will be in Madrid in November...hope inventory remains impressive! Just told DH that I would not be able to leave town without that Rouge Birkin...he is now nervous about Madrid. LOL...

9. Why am I not in Madrid?? A Rouge H 35 cm?? I would totally take that... aagh, so close to my dream bag in my signature!

10. I wonder if I told my husband I was just going out to get some...olives..he'd be suspicious if I took my passport along and came back a week later with a new Birkin (and of course some spanish olives)

11. Great reporting! Hmm, I think your post may have just helped Spain's tourism industry, lol!

12. :lol: :lol: :lol: Cute! Don't forget your credit card!

13. hmm never been to madrid.. its time for little planning!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice