Madonna's next in line just like VB's Legs

Like her arms or not, what is amazing is her skin. She never tanned, and she is reaping the benefits! Not many white women at 50 have skin that looks so nice.

I'm such a dork...God help me if my dh would have walked in while snapping these photos!!:nuts:

Ok....just for $hits and giggles, I've attached some pics so you can see what I'm talking about. I'm not as old as Madonna, but I bet in a few I might look like that. I REFUSE to take pics of my veins. A gal's got to have some pride. ;)

Now, if I was holding a heavy plastic sack or the such, I would look strained like hers...but didn't want to gross you out anymore.

Unlike Madonna, I will cry if someone calls my naturally veiny/muscular/aged arm ugly. I can call it that...but you can't!:rolleyes: (and excuse the tee, I've decided to be in pj's all day!)
Your arms look GREAT! I wish mine looked like that!

Like her arms or not, what is amazing is her skin. She never tanned, and she is reaping the benefits! Not many white women at 50 have skin that looks so nice.

here here, Irish!!! :tup:

OK that closeup one of her arm looks totally photoshopped. What is this obsession all of a sudden with celebs' arms & legs? :confused1: