Madonna

I am a major Madonna super fan, but ewww, I am so not interested in seeing her now. She is a just a couple of years older than I am, and I always admired her but she has gone completely too far, even for a die hard like me. She is just gross now. Time to hang it up. She is just an embarrassment to old girls like me who used to vouch for her no matter what. So many of these old birds in Hollywood now. Too high on their own hype to listen advise. Hang it up Madonna, you are an abomination.
It's sad. I was also a huge Madonna fan, which should tell you my age. I understand the fear of getting older. We all come to realize our own mortality, especially as we hit age milestones, but there is certainly something to be said for aging gracefully. Some tweaks here or there, some Botox, creams at night, whatever, but people who take it to this extent? That's either addiction to plastic surgery or some other psychiatric issue.

I was never a Madonna fan. Oh I liked some of her music well enough but Madonna herself? Not really. She was never at all likable.

Even now I have to roll my eyes at how egotistical and full of herself she is. The unpleasant comments she has received on social media has caused her to go into victim mode and put herself on a pedestal as a crusader for older women. Does she address her plastic surgery and the use of photo enhancements? Not a chance. That would require honesty. From TMZ:

64-year-old Madonna says anyone making wisecracks are part of a bigger problem ... she says our society refuses to celebrate women over the age of 45 and feels the need to punish women who, like her, are strong-willed, hard-working and adventurous.

While it was mostly Twitter users hurling insults, Madonna adds ... "I have been degraded by the media since the beginning of my career but I understand that this is all a test and I am happy to do the trailblazing so that all the women behind me can have an easier time in the years to come."

67F5342E-9615-4B07-9D2F-D3E2B2571DB2.jpeg

I was never a Madonna fan. Oh I liked some of her music well enough but Madonna herself? Not really. She was never at all likable.

Even now I have to roll my eyes at how egotistical and full of herself she is. The unpleasant comments she has received on social media has caused her to go into victim mode and put herself on a pedestal as a crusader for older women. Does she address her plastic surgery and the use of photo enhancements? Not a chance. That would require honesty. From TMZ:

64-year-old Madonna says anyone making wisecracks are part of a bigger problem ... she says our society refuses to celebrate women over the age of 45 and feels the need to punish women who, like her, are strong-willed, hard-working and adventurous.

While it was mostly Twitter users hurling insults, Madonna adds ... "I have been degraded by the media since the beginning of my career but I understand that this is all a test and I am happy to do the trailblazing so that all the women behind me can have an easier time in the years to come."

View attachment 5712039

I was never a fan either....and trailblazing? how? by pathetically trying to look young and failing at it big time? making yourself look like a freak?