Madonna

Madonna turned 60-years-old this summer but that doesn't mean the singer has stopped sharing provocative images on social media.

On Tuesday the Rebel Heart hitmaker posted a shocking photo to Snapchat where she was posing in a white lace push-up bra and matching panties.

And because the mirror the cover girl was looking in was smoked glass it appeared as if she was showing off more than she should.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...rticle-6110855/amp/Madonna-60-shares-ima.html

NINTCHDBPICT000429703820.jpg

What happened with Madonna's skin care line that launched last March? How is that doing?

I haven't heard a peep about the skincare line since the launch. That's not surprising since it was overpriced and gimmicky (much like Madonna herself). Even if the products work well, most women aren't willing to pony up several hundred dollars for a clay mask and a magnetic wand just because a celebrity's name is on it. And if they were, it would be for a current celebrity not one from three decades ago.

Looking old sucks. She’s doing the best she can. I have begun to have a lot of empathy for everyone. Especially female celebrities.

I'm getting there, and I agree. Still, it just makes me more confident in my resolve NOT to try to pretend I am 40 years younger than what I am. There is (or should be) a grace that comes with aging; knowing one doesn't have to be seen as in-your-face sexual in order to be noticed and respected. What is most sad to me after all these years is that Madonna has not realized that her value lies somewhere other than her sexuality. She is a talented businesswoman, writer, performer, and creator; she is a mum. She helped define the music that came out of the 1980s. She will always be relevant regardless of whether she posts underwear selfies or not. So, IMO, she should take the high road. She doesn't need to act this way to get attention or to be important.