Madonna & H&M............

1. A partnership between Madonna and global fashion retailer H&M. Swedish brand H&M has signed on to supply Madonna and her entire touring company (band, stage crew, dancers) with offstage wardrobes during her already-in-progress Confessions Tour.
    Madonna and some members of her entourage will appear in an H&M ad campaign that launches in August. At the same time, the retailer will begin selling a specially designed track suit that it created for her.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

=======================================================================================================

Source: absolutely.net

2. Wow, Madonna looks good in the 2nd pix. She looks like a matrix mom!

3. sorry girls, but sometimes i found her boring... i'd prefer her with the stage when she's wearing evita-esque dress, it suited her more with her looks and, most importanly her age.

4. she was in her 30`during evita wasn´t she? i think as long as it looks good age doesn´t matter.

5. i was ok about her, in fact i adored her. but her last clip where she's in a tight gym suit and showing off her kaballa and yoga movement.. i was like, WHAT? and she was on teh dance floor with all the younger and honestly better street dancers, i just think that she lost it...
    her appearance on cannes with jpg's la ciccone bra was unforgettable though, it was just momental... :smile:

6. Long live the Diva!!!!!!!!!! I will be first in line to buy her track suit in August.

7. OMG!!! I can only wish I look as good as Madonna when I am her age!!! GO MADGE!!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice