Madonna Confessions Tour...Are You Going?

1. Since she is not performing in the Northwest I have to go to Phoenix in June to see the legend perform live. Anyone else a fan?

2. I am really bummed out that she is not going to be in Toronto, only Montreal.:sad2:

3. I saw her on her last tour (may of 04 in Vegas). I wish I could go this year, espically since she is performing in Phoenix(only a few hour drive for me). She is an amazing performer.

4. She's amazing! I would LOVE to go but probably won't.

5. Her last tour was AMAZING!!!

6. My friend and I were talking about it the other day. 100+ for tickets, right? I think?

7. OMG! I wish the tickets were 100 bucks. the crappy seats are going for 350$$ and yeah baby I'm totally going to see "your highness"!!!

8. I got a great lower bowl seat next to one of her side stages for $350..that is the highest price level if you didn't do the Ticketmaster auction.

9. The range for her tickets is $55 -$350. For $55 you probably can't even see the jumbotron. :amuse: I would :love: :love: :love: to see her. I've been a fan since the beginning. For three yrs I dressed up as Madonna for Haloween when I was little. Jelly bracelets and all! :P

10. Will be missing it.

11. I'll be watching her at NY on June 28. Can't wait!!!

12. Isn't she doing like 5 nights in a row at MSG?

13. going today to see her at the coachella fest!!!

14. I saw her on her last tour at Madison Square Garden. I was in NYC visiting my Aunt and it was an incredible show!

15. I went to the last two `01 and `04 in London...didnt book this time as most of my friends thought it was too expensive.

Last tour my sister-in-law bought tickets and then couldnt go as she was ill. She sold them on eBay and didnt even make face value.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice