Madonna Concert

1. Just got back from Madonna's concert - managed to snag great seats - she looked so so good. Most of the songs were from latest album, I was hoping she'd do more of her classics. Was a blast though, the woman's a born perfomer.

2. i am so damn jealous!! i looovvveee MADONNA...

3. where did you see her in concert?
    Im very jealous, I couldnt get tickets for her UK tour!

4. That's awesome. I saw her on her last tour and she did the same thing....only played songs from her latest CD and threw in a couple of oldies.

5. LUCKY! Madonna is a great preformer!

6. I went to the Drowned world tour, and that was AMAZING!! I triued to get tickets this time but I couldn't. YOu are so lucky!!

7. JUNE 10, PHOENIX....bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I listen to COTDF everyday while driving since almost all the songs in her concert are from that. I already have the setlist. Couldn't wait to buy the merchandise so I got that already too!!

8. I also studied the seating chart and read fans experiences on which catwalk she is on for each song so I am now holding 2 great seat locations!

9. Saw her in Vegas (I live here) - the MGM was packed. I was really lucky as the seats came through a connection so we were so so close to the stage cum runway- Paris Hilton was there for a bit, really ridiculous as soon as she came in people were chanting her name and taking pix, took a while to die back down - and then started all over again when she left early. My friend said she then saw Lindsay Lohan walk in, I was too busy marvelling Madonna's appearance, I hope I look even half as good as she does at her age! It can't be denied the woman's a legend!

10. I turn her age today, 47!

11. Happy Birthday!:flowers:

12. Many Happy Returns! :flowers:

13. oh wow, you lucky lucky girl.
    She sang "live to tell" for the first time again live, this tour, wow! you are so lucky.

Madonna rocks, I wish I had half her energy now :biggrin:

14. Madonna rocks, I wish I had half her energy now :biggrin:[/quote]
    Me too! She hardly stopped at all last night - my feet were aching just watching her!:lol:

15. She's incredible live!

madonna4.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice