Madonna Concert

girlie

O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
Just got back from Madonna's concert - managed to snag great seats - she looked so so good. Most of the songs were from latest album, I was hoping she'd do more of her classics. Was a blast though, the woman's a born perfomer.

JUNE 10, PHOENIX....bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I listen to COTDF everyday while driving since almost all the songs in her concert are from that. I already have the setlist. Couldn't wait to buy the merchandise so I got that already too!!

Saw her in Vegas (I live here) - the MGM was packed. I was really lucky as the seats came through a connection so we were so so close to the stage cum runway- Paris Hilton was there for a bit, really ridiculous as soon as she came in people were chanting her name and taking pix, took a while to die back down - and then started all over again when she left early. My friend said she then saw Lindsay Lohan walk in, I was too busy marvelling Madonna's appearance, I hope I look even half as good as she does at her age! It can't be denied the woman's a legend!