Madonna bans Sarah Palin from her show

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie78

Did you die?
O.G.
May 6, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,433825,00.html

Madonna is clearly not a fan of ********** vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
During the U.S. kickoff of her "Sticky and Sweet" tour at the Meadowlands in New Jersey on Saturday night, she shouted: "Sarah Palin can't come to my party. Sarah Palin can't come to my show. It's nothing personal," according to the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.
She also told the crowd, "Here's the sound of Sarah Palin's husband's snowmobile when it won't start," followed by a loud screeching noise

I think Madonna should get off her high horse. Sarah Palin has more important things to do than attend her concert:rolleyes: and I'm not posting for political reasons either

I am not posting this for any political reasons...just to point out how insane Madonna has become! Geez! When is she going to just bow out with grace and let it go???!!!

Madonna's comment wasn't necessary at all & doesn't even seem funny. I wonder what the audience's reaction was (regardless of party affiliation).

Last edited:
Lol...Madonna...

Every other celebrity is voicing their opinions of the presidential parties, why not Madonna? I can see this thread getting closed though..

Last edited:
why would she want to come to the show anyway? she has more important things to tend to....like uh the election! LOL

a music concert isn't that important

while i'm not a palin supporter nor a madonna supporter, that's still obnoxious of madonna. politics is nasty, but be respectful that other people have their views.

I can't stand when celebrities bring in their political views to everything! I don't agree with members of my own family on a lot of political views - should I ban them from my house?? Give me a huge break here. She's whacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.