madly in love with the crocs

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i have been wanting to get a birkin for more than three years but lately i couldnt sleep from thinking so much about it so i took the plunge i did what every hermes crazy would do i went to eBay and bought a 35cm miel shiny croc birkin its divine im madly in love.i seriously believe i have bought the best size color and leather.:yahoo:

35birkcroc3.jpg
  2. wowzers!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations, ash-ash! and welcome!!
    please share with us some drool worthy pictures when you receive this baby! :nuts::nuts:

3. Congratulations! It is a beauty! I would like to get me one of those in that color too! :yahoo:

And welcome to the forum!

4. Way to jump right into H world. Congrats! She's a beauty...

5. thank you very much im new to the forum too but im so glad i joined because i cant get enough of talking about H

6. What a beauty as your first H bag!

:woohoo: CONGRATULATIONS!! :woohoo:

7. ash-ash, you are hilarious. One is supposed to work up slowly to an H bag... not go for the mother-load right away... congrats again.

8. does anyone know why there is an ^ stamped in gold near the hermes paris?what does it mean?its also stamped with letter K which year is that?

9. the ^ means it's porosus croc. The K means it was made in 2007.

It is absolutely a stunning piece, ash-ash. I am still breathless looking at the picture. I can't wait to see her on your arm in full drop-dead action!

Congratulations!!!

10. Congratulations its a beauty!!

11. Oh, my goodness! What a lucky girl you are! I am drooling over your wonderful purchase! Congratulations!

12. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Congrats!! And Well Done!! :yes::yes:

13. ash-ash ~ It's Gorgeous:love::love::love: ***Total Dream Bag!***

14. ^ So Glad You Joined, Too! Keep Talking H...It's Wonderful!!!!!

15. That is beautiful, the colour is stunning!