Madison Wristlet Question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, looking at a couple Acorn colored wristlets to go with an Acorn Sabrina. I see 2 sizes, the larger capacity seems to have the Coach plaque logo and the smaller seems to have the logo imprinted (not a plaque). Is this accurate?? Thoughts on the two??? Thanks so much.

2. Yes, that's correct, capacity (large) wallet has the plaque and regular wristlet has the logo painted on. Personally I prefer the capacity wristlets since they can be used as cosmetic bags or a clutch. Small ones are pretty but not very useful for me, I know many use them for receipts or coupons or as a wallet but they don't work for me because of their small size. Plus, I do love the real logo! If you can get it for a good price I would definitely opt for the large one.

3. Thanks so much I really appreciate your input. I like the idea of the "real" plaque as well. Will opt for the larger version. Again I appreciate your help.

4. Anytime Madison is my favorite collection and Sabrina is totally my favorite bag ever! Good choice 

5. My sabrina just arrived. I have all Legacy bags with a couple Bleeckers so am used to HEAVY and am really excited to have something lighter. In truth, it is sitting in front of me and I am afraid to cut the tags off :smile: