Madison ( what color is your favorite)

BeeBeeshummer

Dec 21, 2007
  • I know that a lot of us have several different colors in the same handbag in the Madison line, I was wondering what your favorite color is, I will start, I have (6) Sabrinas -Steel,Pink,Putty,Espresso,Rosegold,& Silver - I think my favorite color is the Steel, because she was my first, and, I just love the color. I also have a Spectator in the Green Parchment/Multi, which I Love Green, so had to have that one also.
  • Now, I know I am just a little obsessed with the Sabrinas, but what the heck, I just love them. So what is your favorite color?:smile:

My first was a magenta Sabrina, which I absolutely love! I also have the steel and had a black, but got rid of it. I think my favorite right now has to be the oil slick that I just got.

I'm obsessed with the Sabrina, too. I only have one, but I love the color--cherry! I wear a lot of neutrals (black, gray, white), and I find that the cherry is the perfect pop of brightness! LOVE this bag!

Hi, BeeBee! My Madison bag is a Julianne and it's Espresso, which I ADORE! But I'm hoping to add a Sabrina in the pink or other bright color. And I'd like to see a pic of your Sabrinas, too :yes:

I don't have one but I have to say I really love the teal sabrina and the berry. But right now my HG bag that I can actually score is the metallic rtose sabrina omg that colors is so yummy. My HG Bag is a leather lilly in any color.

I have two Sabrinas, black and magenta but my fav is the Magenta (seeing as I was lucky enough to get the very last one in Canada - at least at the time, don't know about now) I love love love this colour. Speaking of it, has actually made me fall in love all over again. I'm going to go pull her out right now so I can take her with me to work tomorrow :biggrin: