Madison verses legacy

You should totally keep the :

• Black rory

• Black lindsey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jb32purse

Mar 18, 2012
Just really curious how many madison fans out there are now turned legacy fans. I went to full price store today and bought a black leather lindsey and black leather rory. I am like in the "stuck in the middle club "lol. Are they to similar to keep? My girl friends pick rory but only
My coach girl friends know best lol! :smile:)))) so go on and cast a vote please.

Just really curious how many madison fans out there are now turned legacy fans. I went to full price store today and bought a black leather lindsey and black leather rory. I am like in the "stuck in the middle club "lol. Are they to similar to keep? My girl friends pick rory but only
My coach girl friends know best lol! :smile:)))) so go on and cast a vote please.

I have been a Madison girl for years....but I have quite a bit of the new legacy. Last time they did legacy (2006 or 2007 I think) I was more into Dooney and only had one Coach bag so I wasn't aware of it. So I guess I like both for different reasons. Love the "modern vintage" vibe of legacy...works so well with my current wardrobe. I love both!!!

I guess in this case I would keep black leather Rory (I have it and love it!!!) and get the lindsey in a different color for spring...cognac Lindsey is beautiful and also a great neutral!

That's a tough one for me I'm a Madison lover however I do own a couple of legacy bags but there's something about the Lindsey and regular leather the way it slouches I just love it... Lets see some mod pics!

accessorygirl2 said:
I guess in this case I would keep black leather Rory (I have it and love it!!!) and get the lindsey in a different color for spring...cognac Lindsey is beautiful and also a great neutral!

I agree! I would get a different color in the Lindsey :smile:
I wonder if they are going to do the hot pink in regular leather

I still like the Madison line better. I had been eyeing the Rory and Molly bags from the Legacy line, but I ended up deciding that they just looked too plain to me, and I don't care for the tassel either.

hmmmmm :thinking: don't think it's fair to pit those 2 beauties against each other or even compare, you have to get in front of the mirror and see what looks best on you and see how it feels on your body, or at best get both:cool:

I really love Madison and I don't think new Legacy quite measures up to Madison... but I do like the Legacy. Especially the Anna Sui bags. Sometimes Legacy is just a little blah for me (don't know why?) I don't get the same charge out of this Legacy that I got out of old Legacy (now that was a line- Brigit, Mandy, Francine, Ali, Gigi, and I could go on. That Legacy line could sweep Madison under the floor, or at least give it a sound thrashing). Just my humble opinion.

I am a Madison girl all the way!! I currently do not own any Legacy although I must say several colors of the duffles are seriously tempting me!! I am thinking I will have to break down and get one especially now that a couple of the colors I want are on clearance. I love Lindsey, she was my first Madison love and now I am currently in the middle of a serious Isabelle addiction lol

I love the Madison line but I'm not the biggest fan of Lindsey. I'm really not a fan of the legacy collection but I love the Rory in the textured leather and ocelot print. If I had to keep just one it would be the Rory.