Madison Shoulder Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone have any modeling pics of the madison shoulder bag? Would love to see it in black, but any color is good. Thanks!

2. Which one? I just got the khaki one. Its the new madison. I think it is style 13252. I love it. Gorgeous rose kind of colored lining too.

3. Hi! Here are some of the Magenta pilot color. Please excuse my jammies, these pics were taken late at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Pretty modeling pix!

5. Super pretty! Thanks for the pics--I've been wondering about the proportions of this bag and your pics really helped.

6. The leather 13250, but I would love to see yours too.

7. Gorgeous! Thanks. May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'1".

8. I love that bag! Looks great on you!

9. Oh, nice! Thanks Neliza for the modeling pics, as well. I wonder if that bag puddles when you set it down? Anyway, it's a beautiful bag. If anyone else has modeling pictures in different colors it would help.

10. I'm shorter than you! I'm exactly 5"

11. I will post (or attempt to. lol)modeling pics of my new Madison bag. Im 5'5 by the way.

12. i have the light pink (rose) color, but no pix yet...

13. Oh can't wait! I'm the same height as you, so this will help immensely. Thanks so much coachqueencoach! :P

14. I love this bag!!!
    Maybe it appeals to us shorties? I'm 5'1"

15. Ok, I made pix for you, they aren't perfect but just something I came up with. We moved to a appartment, and the light is so bad... We had it brighter at our house :sad:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]