Madison Shoulder Bag or Leah Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    I can't decide between the Madison Leather shoulder bag or the Coated canvas leah tote? I want something practical easy to carry something that wont kill my shoulder or slip off!
    Anyone have either of these bags any reviews on either one would be fantastic thanks so much.

or even the
    SIGNATURE SATEEN WITH PATENT LARGE CARLY CARRYALL

Attached Files:

2. I could never get into the Leah. I would definitely choose the Madison. :tup:

3. I don't like the looks of the leah, it looks "cheap" to me (sorry, i m not trying to offend anybody who has this bag, its just not in my taste) and I don't like the carly satchels either. They don't close all the way on the top and look strange to me.
    I love the madison collection, I have the rose shoulder madison bag, and she is VERY light and easy to carry on your shoulder! I love her and can't put her down since i got her. i'd defenitely advise to the madison :smile:

4. #4 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    My verdict:

Leah - :yucky:
    Carly Tote - :nogood:
    Madison Leather Shoulder - :okay:

5. :woohoo:Pick the Madison! :woohoo: Pick the Madison!

6. okay what color? and leather or singature?

7. I tried on the shoulder bag at the boutique yesterday and it's so pretty :smile:
    I loved the metallic silver one, is soooo soft and sparkly!

8. My favourite colours:

Black then Brown then Plum in this Madison style. I love dark colours best.

If you're brave about keeping your bags colour-transfer free or wear whites and light tans alot then rose-coloured pink is a lovely choice.

9. LOVE the Madison. I tried it on yesterday and fell in love with it. The 2 straps are fantastic and both can be worn on the shoulder or the shorter strap carried on your forearm. So versitile! As for color, I love them all, so I'm no help with that decision. Let us know what you decide. I'm definitely going to be getting one myself!

10. NO NO on the Leah!! I saw a lady return it once and it looks sooo... I don't know, cheap? The others are fine though, but my heart belongs to the Madison! This shoulder bag is absolutely gorgeous and simply to die for. You must get her!

11. Im a bit of a Madison whore myself now. Im digging my Madison. Madison has my vote. That Leah cotton stuff feels kind cheap i think. Just my 2 cents worth tho.

12. Madison for sure - my fave SA got that in the new silver (champagne) color and it's gorgeous! I don't care for the Leigh bags at all.

13. I would do Madison also. I personally like the way the white looks in the madison hobo. Haven't seen it IRL yet. Oh great, just remembered I was wanting this bag. Guess I'll add it to the list!

14. Much as I hate to say it, I don't like the Leah at all. But I love the Madison shoulder bag. Especially like the silver (champagne) color that's been posted. Haven't seen it in person yet, but the pics are TDF.

15. I guess I'm alone in this, but I actually bought the Leah (though I got it in metallic, not the canvas) and I LOVED it, see attached pic to get an idea of how it looks on. Unfortunately, like many Coach metallics it started to rub off and I had to return it...anyhow, sorry to digress...I say if you like the Leah one go for it...it is an extremely practical design, it is superlight, and it sits fantastically on the shoulder, in the hand or cross body. And you can't beat the two outer pockets on either side. I also like the Madison but don't know much about it. Have fun shopping! :tup:

Attached Files: