Madison Sabrina Op Art Graphite

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    Does anyone have the madison sabrina op art graphite? I have always wanted this bag since it came to the store but never purchased it now I have found one on bay. What is a good price to pay for her and does she match alot of clolors. The bag with the green c and silver c

2. I actually have this one and I love it! I paid $222 at the outlets. She actually matches a lot of outfits, jeans and a tee, even black really. Hope you get her too!

3. #3 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    A few months ago, I purchased my large Op Art graphite Sabrina at Macy's for $278.60 + add'l 25% but ended up returning it. I lucked out and managed to repurchase it at Macy's two weeks ago for $199 + add'l 15% off. I also managed to procure the matching large capacity wristlet at Dillard's for around $44 and the matching Madison small wallet for only $27.99 at my local Coach outlet :biggrin: